24 hours – On-site or Virtual with live trainer
The EXIN CCC Professional Cloud Administrator certification is a demonstration of knowledge about Cloud Provisioning and Administration, Cloud Bursting, Cloud Interoperability, Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategies for the Cloud, as well as Performance Measurement and Monitoring.
- Official accredited student material
- Practical exercises
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand the differing workload analysis concepts and features and their impact on choice of cloud service.
- Get to know the administration issues of migration to the cloud.
- Being able to show the application of key cloud bursting concepts.
- Learn the appropriate configuration strategies to anticipate elasticity demands.
- Learn the differences and relative pros and cons of the various SLA, QoS and OLA for cloud environments.
- Learn the administrative elements of a failover strategy in a XaaS case study.
- Learn examples of the key metrics that pertain to cloud and non-cloud environments and their service performance.
- Understand the key security issues in the differing cloud deployment models.
- Learn the different access management options to a variety of cloud environments.
- A globally recognized certification for Cloud Administrators.
- Enhance your career by earning the Professional Cloud Administrator certification.
Who is this course for?
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 75 minutes
- Number of questions: 25 Scenario Based, Complex multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (16 correct answers)
- Format: Online; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Cloud Provisioning and Administration
2 Cloud Bursting
3 Cloud Interoperability
4 Strategic policy design for cloud usage and compliance
5 Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity strategies for Cloud
6 Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
7 Cloud Security Fundamentals
8 Federated controls and strategies for multiple cloud and non-cloud administration
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!