20 hours – On-site or Virtual with live certified trainer
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance of enterprise IT in the world. It helps organizations structure their IT governance to ensure that their defined IT Service Management practices and processes are enforced. COBIT delivers value to the business through encouraging the alignment of IT goals with Enterprise goals.
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exam
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam from ISACA
- 16 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Learn the COBIT 5 basic concepts and the vocabulary that will help the organization implement an IT governance system.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of IT service management and IT governance and the importance of both.
- Be able to identify the elements that need to be defined as part of IT governance in the organization.
- Obtain a high-level methodology for the implementation of an IT governance program.
- Learn how to assess the maturity of IT governance and management processes.
- Obtain the COBIT 5 Foundation certification.
Who is this course for?
- Business Management
- Chief Executives
- IT Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- Information Security and IT Practitioners
- IT Management looking to gain an insight into the enterprise governance of IT and looking to be certified as a COBIT implementer or assessor
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 40 minutes
- Number of questions: 50 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 50% (25 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 The COBIT 5 Principles
- 1.1 Introduction to the Five Principles of COBIT 5
- 1.2 Principle 1 - Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- 1.3 Principle 2 – Covering the Enterprise End-to-end
- 1.4 Principle 3 – Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- 1.5 Principle 4 – Enabling a Holistic Approach
- 1.6 Principle 5 – Separating Governance from Management
2 The COBIT 5 Enablers
- 2.1 Introduction to the COBIT 5 Enablers
- 2.2 Enabler 1 – Principles, Policies and Frameworks
- 2.3 Enabler 2 – Processes
- 2.4 Enabler 3 – Organizational Structures
- 2.5 Enabler 4 – Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- 2.6 Enabler 5 – Information
- 2.7 Enabler 6 – Services, Infrastructure and Applications
- 2.8 Enabler 7 – People, Skills and Competencies
- 2.9 Enabler Process Guide Content
3 An Introduction to COBIT 5 Implementation
- 3.1 The Three Interrelated Components of the Life Cycle Model
- 3.2 ISACA's Guidance on Implementing COBIT 5 and the Use of the Continual Improvement Life Cycle
4 Process Capability Model
- 4.1 Terms and Concepts of the Process Capability Model
- 4.2 The Process Capability Model and the Basic ISO 15504 Concepts
5 Exam Description
- 5.1 Exam Format
- 5.2 Tips for Answering the Exam
6 Review, Evaluation and Examination
- 6.1 General Review
- 6.2 Sample Exam
- 6.3 Sample Exam Review
- 6.4 Course Evaluation
- 6.5 Course Certificate
- 6.6 Certification Exam
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!