This course is entirely based on the international ISO/IEC 38500 standard and presents in a structured way the elements needed to implement good corporate IT governance in an organization, covering the topics of responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, compliance and human behavior.
The student will be able to understand, through the use of scenarios and practical cases, the importance of having a good corporate IT governance framework implemented in his/her organization.
let the participants:
To understand the definitions, concepts and guidelines of the IT Management Services.
- To understand the ISO/IEC 38500 standard purpose.
- To take a look at IT importance in the organization development.
- To know the benefit of operating IT based on the Governance principles.
This course is aimed to:
- Senior managers
- Members of groups monitoring the resources within the organization
- External business or technical specialists, such as legal or accounting
- Specialists, retail associations, or professional bodies
- Vendors of hardware, software, communications and other IT products
- Internal and external service providers (including consultants)
- IT auditors
There are no
prerequisites for this training course, however, it is recommended that the
participant has knowledge and
experience in IT Corporative Governance and IT Service Management.
The course has the following characteristics:
- It is structured in thematic units, each of them presents a part of the theory followed by practical exercises.
- The material used is in Spanish and English and includes theory, practical exercises and complementary information.
- An assistance certificate is delivered.
- Has a duration of 2 days.
- Has a minimum capacity of 5 and a maximum of 25 participants.
The course has the following topics:
- Scope, Application and Objectives
- Framework for Good Corporate Governance of IT
- Guidance for the Corporate Governance of IT
- Guidance for an Easy Principles Implementation
- IT Governance Implementation, Control and Improvement Considerations
- Review and Evaluation
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Our instructors are
certified in different continuity and ITSM disciplines and have an extensive
The design and implementation of IT processes and services, as much as private as in public field.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes and which are the ones of most standing and acknowledgement in the market.
- Teaching various ITSM and continuity courses in the academic and professional field.
- First and second level Audits to an IT Service Management System.
- Design and Implementation of Business Continuity Management Systems and Plans.
receives a high quality, didactic material in Spanish and English.
We have a lot of
accredited training like ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27000, Cobit, PMP, MOF, CPDE, Cloud