To provide the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization to help you identify when an attack has been used against your own targets.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is the core of the most desired information security training system any information security professional will ever want to be in. The CEH, is the first part of a 3 part EC-Council Information Security Track which helps you master hacking technologies. You will become a hacker, but an ethical one!
This course will immerse students into the Hacker Mindset so that they will be able to defend against future attacks.
To provide the students with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.”
The students will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it!
By using the same techniques as the bad guys, students will assess the security posture of an organization with the same approach these malicious hackers use, identify weaknesses and fix the problems before they are identified by the enemy.
This course is aimed to:
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Anyone concerned about the integrity of their network
The course has the following characteristics:
- It is structured in thematic units, each of them presents a part of the theory followed by practical exercises of review and understanding.
- The material used is in English and includes theory, practical exercises and complementary information.
- Includes an EC-Council certification exam.
- A certificate of completion is delivered.
- Has a duration of 5 days.
- Has a minimum capacity of 5 and a maximum of 25 participants.
The certification exam has the following characteristics:
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312, 50 (VUE).
- Students need to pass the online exam to receive CEH certification. • Includes 125 multiple choice questions.
- Has a duration of 240 minutes.
- Is a closed-book exam.
- A minimum of 70% is required to approve.
- It is a web-based exam.
The course has the following topics:
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Footprint and Reconnaissance
Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
Denial of Service
Hacking Web servers
Hacking Web Applications
Hacking Wireless Networks
Hacking Mobile Platforms
Review and Evaluation
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Our instructors are certified in different EC Council, Information Security, Cloud Computing and Risk Management disciplines and have an extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of Information Security Management Systems in the private and in the public sector.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools and controls which support the Information Security management and which are the ones of most standing and acknowledgement in the market.
- First and second level audits for Information Security Management Systems.
- Teaching various ITSM, ISO, Information Security and Risk Management courses in the academic and professional field.
The participant receives a high quality, didactic material in English developed by EC- Council.