course helps the participant to know and understand the different elements
related to the implementation of ITIL® best practices in an organization.
Through practical exercises, it reinforces and exemplifies the concepts
participant who takes this course will understand the high-level flow that the
ITIL® implementation should follow in his/her organization, and the general
considerations to be taken when undertaking an implementation initiative.
To provide knowledge and understanding of the different elements involved in an ITIL® implementation. The following topics will be studied:
- Determining the Benefits for the Business
- Definition of the ITSMS
- ST processes as Coordinators/Drivers
- SO processes as Customer-Focused IT
- SD processes Adding Value to the IT Service
- Service Catalogue, SLM and Service Desk
This course is aimed to:
This course is aimed to:
- CIOs who need to see the big picture of Implementing ITIL®.
- IT Managers who need an ITIL® implementation strategy.
- IT Professionals who need or want to implement ITIL® within their organization.
There are no
mandatory prerequisites; however, an overall knowledge of ITIL® and IT Service
Management processes is expected. Holding at least the ITIL® Foundation
certificate is strongly
The course has the following characteristics:
- It is structured in thematic units, with a balance between theory and practice.
- The courseware material includes theory, practical exercises, study cases and complementary content.
- A certificate of course completion is delivered.
- The length is 3 days.
- Has a minimum requirement of 6 and a maximum of 25 participants.
The course has the following topics:
1.-Determining Business Benefits
- Business Case
- Defining Scope3.-Evaluation
- Gaps: Processes, Technologies, Organization, Governance
- Key Actions for the gaps closure
- Short term achievements4.-Planning
- Implementation plan and program5.-Defining SGSTI
- Process design
- Allocation of Roles
- Selection of Tools
- Communication and Awareness
- Templates, Forms and Reports6.-Service Transition Processes as Coordinators/Drivers
7.-Service Operation Processes as IT’s Face to Customer
8.-Service Design Processes Adding Value to IT Service
9.-Service Catalogue, SLM, Service Desk
- Organizational Change
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Our instructors are certified in different ITSM disciplines and have extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of IT service management processes based on industry best practices in public and/or private organizations.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes.
- Teaching various ITSM courses in the academic and professional fields.
- Audits of IT service management systems.
The participant receives a high quality student handout.