This course provides the participant with a complete knowledge on best practices for the design, implementation, integration and management of IT service processes.
It teaches how to define and analyze customer requirements, design and document quality IT service management processes, assess process capability, measure and improve processes, and manage organizational change.
By completing the course, the candidate will have solid foundations to put into practice the good design of processes applicable to his/her work environment.
Upon completion of the CPDE training course, participants will be able to:
- Use available standards and frameworks
- Process Maturity
- Quality Management
- Determine customer requirements
- Evaluate current process maturity
- Use proven methods for process design
- Use best practices to implement and improve processes
- Measure and commercialize process improvement benefits
- Overcome the organizational change resistance
- Use technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency
This course is aimed to:
- Individuals who have attained a foundation-level certificate in IT service management (ITIL®, COBIT, ISO/IEC 20000, Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).
- Individuals who have a background in project management and seek an understanding of process design and management techniques.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of process assessment, design, implementation, integration and management techniques.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted one or more IT service management or quality management frameworks or standards.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities in activities such as organizational change management or the selection of process enabling technologies.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for taking this training course. It is recommended that the participants can demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and comprehend the context of process management, evaluation, design, implementation, integration in their own business environment and have had exposition or experience working with at least one quality management or service management standard or framework (ITIL, COBIT, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO 9000 Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, CMMI, etc.)
The course has the following characteristics:
- It is structured in thematic units, followed by review exercises to enhance understanding.
- A certificate of course completion is delivered.
- The length is 5 days.
- Has a minimum requirement of 6 and a maximum of 25 participants.
The course has the following topics:
- Introduction to Processes and IT Service Management Concepts
- Defining and Analyzing Customer Requirements
- Quality Management Principles
- Processes Definition and Documentation
- Assessing Process Maturity
- Process Design and Improvement Steps
- Process Design and Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Organizational Change Management
- Service Management Technologies
- Review and Evaluation
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Our instructors are certified in different ITSM disciplines and have extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of IT service management processes based on industry best practices in public and/or private organizations.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes.
- Teaching various ITSM courses in the academic and professional fields.