course helps to understand in detail the Outsourcing and the
IT contracts management
order to ensure that these support the organization’s business objectives.
is based on the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®)
body of knowledge and it adopts Information Technology Infrastructure Library
(ITIL®) best practices referring to IT contracts and providers, providing a
suitable guide to
perform a good IT Outsourcing management in an organization.
- To understand the elements involved in the IT Outsourcing process, and to adopt a strategic approach to it.
- To learn in detail the good practices for performing an effective management of the IT contracts and providers and for executing the transition to an outsourced IT environment, keeping effective governance practices and continual improvement.
This course is aimed to:
- IT managers and directors
- Project managers
- Business relationship managers
- Outsourcing providers
- IT staff involved in outsourced projects
There are no mandatory prerequisites for taking this training
course; however, it is recommended that the participant has knowledge of basic
IT service management concepts.
The course has the following topics:
- Outsourcing as a Management Practice
- The IT Outsourcing Process
- Integration of IT Outsourcing with the Business Strategy
- Outsourcing and IT Contract Management
- Transition to an Outsourced IT Environment
- Outsourcing Governance
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Our instructors are certified in different ITSM and IT Governance disciplines and have extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of IT service management and governance processes based on industry best practices in public and/or private organizations.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes.
- Teaching various ITSM courses in the academic and professional fields.
- Audits of IT service management systems.
The participant receives a high quality student handout.
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!