The addition of RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, which includes ITIL® and PRINCE2®, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management and business excellence. Active cyber resilience is achieved through people, process and technology.
The RESILIA Foundation course starts with the best practice purpose, key terms, the distinction between resilience and security, and the benefits of implementing cyber resilience. It introduces risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities. Further, it explains the relevance of common management standards and best practice frameworks to achieve cyber resilience. Subsequently, it identifies the cyber resilience processes, the associated control objectives, interactions and activities that should be aligned with corresponding ITSM activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the segregation of duties and dual controls related to cyber resilience roles and responsibilities.
Individuals certified at RESILIA Foundation will have demonstrated their knowledge of:
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience.
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
- The purpose of a cyber resilience management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
- Cyber resilience, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities, from the perspective of each of the ITIL® service lifecycle stages:
- Continual Service Improvement
- The purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
This course is aimed to:
All teams across the IT and Risk functions, including:
- IT Service Management (Operations and Incident management, IT Change & Release management, IT Supplier & Vendor management)
- Business Analysis and Design (Business analysts, IT Architects)
- IT Project & Program Management
- Risk and Compliance (Information Security management, Business Continuity managers)
There are no mandatory prerequisites for taking this training course.
The certification exam has the following characteristics:
- Contains 50 multiple choice questions.
- The length is 100 minutes.
- A minimum of 33 out of 50 correct answers or 65% is required to pass.
- It can be paper-based or web-based. When it is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
- It is a closed-book exam.
- The participants who do not pass the exam can take it again any times with an extra cost.
The course has the following topics:
- Course Introduction
- Intro to Cyber Resilience
- Risk Management
- Managing Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Cyber Resilience Design
- Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Operation
- Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
- Cyber Resilience Roles and Responsibilities
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Global Lynx instructors are certified in different ITSM, Information Security and Risk Management disciplines, and have extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of information security and risk management systems, policies and controls based on industry best practices in public and/or private organizations.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the information security processes.
- Teaching various information security and ITSM courses in the academic and professional fields.
- Audits of information security and risk management systems.
The participant receives a high quality student handout.
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!