24 hours – On-site or Virtual with live trainer
The EXIN CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager certification is a globally recognized certification for Service Management professionals. Being a Professional Cloud Service Manager certified showcases service management experience in a cloud environment, relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates that you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise.
- Official accredited student material
- Practical exercises
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Learn the fundamental concepts related to cloud service management.
- Learn basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Learn the relationship between IT Service Management (ITSM) and cloud service management.
- Discover how cloud computing is changing how IT is managed and delivered.
- Understand the difference between IT, Business and Consumer perspectives.
- Learn cloud management roles and their main responsibilities.
- Learn how to produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Learn how to operate cloud services.
- Understand key factors that contribute to the cost of cloud based services.
- Learn the different governance layers applicable to IT and Cloud Service Management.
- You will be able to demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
Who is this course for?
- ITIL Certified professionals
- Service Managers
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Professionals
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 75 minutes
- Number of questions: 25 Scenario Based, Complex multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (16 correct answers)
- Format: Online; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
2 Cloud Service Management Roles
3 Cloud Service Management Strategy
4 Cloud Service Management Design, Deployment and On-boarding
5 Cloud Service Management
6 Cloud Service Management Economics
7 Cloud Service Management Governance
8 Showing the value of cloud services
9 Popular service management frameworks
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!