20 hours – On-site or Virtual with live trainer
This Foundation course provides the student, clearly and concisely, the basics of Cloud Computing. EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is unavoidable a tiny bit technical, however emphasizes the characteristics, advantages, disadvantages, and general management aspects of Cloud Computing.
- Official accredited student material
- Practical exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam from EXIN
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Get a solid knowledge of the basics of Cloud Computing.
- Obtain a general understanding of the requirements for implementing and managing Cloud Computing, with a vendor-neutral perspective.
- Understand the correct use of cloud technologies and how these can provide benefits to an organization.
- Get the official Cloud Computing Foundation certification.
Who is this course for?
- Everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based services.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (26 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 The principles of Cloud computing
- 1.1 The concept of Cloud computing
- 1.2 The evolution towards Cloud computing
- 1.3 Cloud computing architectures
- 1.4 Drivers and limitations of Cloud computing
2 Implementing and managing Cloud computing
- 2.1 Building local Cloud environment
- 2.2 Managing Cloud services
3 Using the Cloud
- 3.1 Accessing the Cloud
- 3.2 Cloud and the business processes
- 3.3 Service providers and the Cloud
4 Security and compliance
- 4.1 Securing the Cloud
- 4.2 Identity and privacy
5 Evaluation of Cloud computing
- 5.1 The business case
- 5.2 Evaluating implementations
6 Exam Description
- 6.1 Exam Format
- 6.2 Tips for Answering the Exam
- 6.3 EXIN Contact Information
7 Review, Evaluation and Examination
- 7.1 General Review
- 7.2 Mock Exam
- 7.3 Mock Exam Review
- 7.4 Course Evaluation
- 7.5 Course Certificate
- 7.6 Certification Exam
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!