Why our DevOps Solution is the best?
DevOps involves many areas of the organization, as well as many elements of different types such as Culture, People, Tools, Technology, Capabilities, Practices and Value Streams. Focusing on individual aspects or specific areas of DevOps provides local optimization, enabling only limited value in that particular area or element.
Obtaining successful results and delivering actual business value from the overall DevOps program involves approaching it from all Strategic, Operational and Technical levels; taking a holistic approach to all the elements involved, and tying the individual objectives of each to the desired business and customer outcomes.
By having a strong background in business value creation, IT processes and value streams, as well as a broad set of vendor-agnostic tools and technical capabilities, Global Lynx offers a comprehensive solution that covers all the required aspects for a successful DevOps program, enabling the successful delivery of business value through even the most technical and internal aspects of DevOps.
DevOps Consulting Services
Through our unique and strategic DevOps Value Stream Solution, we:
- Assess your full Value Stream, from Software Development to IT Operations capabilities.
- Recommend a new or improved DevOps architecture with a superior DevOps pipeline.
- Optimize and integrate any of your existing DevOps tools.
- Implement any other necessary tool, vendor-agnostic, to obtain better business outcomes.
Download Complete DevOps Service Catalog
The Evolution of IT Organizations
IT organizations' needs are constantly evolving in the digital age. In the past decades, the need was standardizing ITSM and other practices to become a strategic asset for the business.
As businesses started their journey through Digital Transformation, the need then became introducing Agility in Software Development.
Even though some parts of the IT organization are Agile, some others still remain focused on processes and control. This is where the big disconnect within IT started to occur—Software Development focused on innovation, and IT Operations focused on stability.
The need then becomes integration and collaboration between Dev and Ops, with a focus on the agile development, deployment and management of products and services to actively support Digital Transformation.
DevOps is a cultural movement based on human and technical interactions to improve relationships and results.
Why businesses need DevOps?
- Every business has become a tech business.
- Consumers have developed “app” mentalities.
- Customers value outcomes, not products.
- Time to value is replacing time to market.
- IT must go faster, faster, faster without risking quality.
- The disconnect between Dev and Ops teams slows down the value stream.
- IT no longer needs to align or integrate with the business, IT is the business.
Successful DevOps relies on the adoption and integration of multiple frameworks and methodologies
In order to achieve the benefits intended by DevOps, a holistic approach to these items should be taken:
DevOps Training and Certification Courses
See Complete Course Calendar
As a Registered Education Partner (REP) of the DevOps Institute, we offer a comprehensive portfolio our courses to develop people skills, no matter what their role is. These courses focus on the most modern competencies and hireable skills requires by today's organization adopting DevOps.