- 40 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from CompTIA
- Official CompTIA student material
- Simulation exam
- Course completion diploma
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
CompTIA’s Network+ validates the knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage common wired and wireless network. Network+ certifies a basic understanding of emerging technologies including unified communications, mobile, cloud and virtualization technologies. CompTIA Network+ is accredited by ANSI as meeting the ISO/IEC 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
What will I achieve?
- Design and implement functional networks.
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
- Take the Network+ certification exam.
Who is this course for?
- Network Field Technicians/Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Help Desk Technicians
- Network Support Specialists
- Network Analysts
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 90 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Format: Online; closed-book
- Prerequisites: It is recommended that candidates have a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent knowledge, and at least 9-12 months of networking experience.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!