- 16 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Official accredited student material
- Course completion diploma
- Review exercises
- Simulation exam
- 16 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
Transformation is necessary. It is also hard. In the current changing digital landscape, most organizations are seeking to transform the way they work; not only in IT, but also in all business areas.
Taking a holistic view, AgileSHIFT employs a lightweight framework to create enterprise agility, focusing on helping organizations lead transformational change. Designed to ensure success in a disruptive and competitive marketplace, AgileSHIFT helps organizations respond positively to increasing customer demands and expectations, competitor pressure and internal legacy processes. AgileSHIFT achieves this through:
- Encouraging the whole organization to be comfortable with and embrace the need for change and transformation.
- Demonstrating how a culture of enterprise agility is beneficial to organizations dealing with transformation.
- Providing an overview of common agile ways of working and how they relate to enterprise agility.
- Providing a simple agile framework for organizations and teams to adopt and embed.
What will I achieve?
- Recognize and understand why transformation in the organization is necessary.
- Utilize agile and lean ways of working in order to apply these principles immediately.
- Be part of a culture of organization-wide agility.
- Use the tailorable framework to champion change within the organization.
Who is this course for?
Change enablers. This means leaders or individuals active in business transformation such as:
- Transformation leads/managers.
- Change leads/managers.
- Coaches or influencers.
- Senior positions within Product Management, Portfolio (PMO), Finance, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 45 minutes (The exam may be split into three 15-minute blocks, one for each of the learning units.)
- Number of questions: 33 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 60% (20 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: Attending a training course delivered by an AXELOS accredited training provider. At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 The need for a culture of enterprise agility in response to a changing context
- 1.1 The increasing pace of change and increasing role of technology
- 1.2 Key AgileSHIFT concepts
- 1.3 The enablers for disruption
- 1.4 The relationship between ‘run the organization’ and ‘change the organization'
- 1.5 The relationship between AgileSHIFT and multimodal working
- 1.6 The benefits and barriers to enterprise agility
- 1.7 The steps of the path to value
2 The key concepts of the AgileSHIFT framework
- 2.1 The ‘whole organization’ approach
- 2.2 The link of strategy to value
- 2.3 The AgileSHIFT principles and practices
3 The AgileSHIFT delivery approach
- 3.1 The AgileSHIFT team
- 3.2 The AgileSHIFT coach
- 3.3 The AgileSHIFT sponsor
- 3.4 The AgileSHIFT workflow
- 3.5 The sequence and timing of the main activities within an iteration
- 3.6 AgileSHIFT tools and techniques
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!