24 hours – On-site or Virtual with live trainer
The EXIN Professional Cloud Security Manager certification is for Security Professionals. Being PCS-certified showcases your Security experience in a cloud environment, your relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise.
- Official accredited student material
- Practical exercises
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand the concept of governance, risk and compliance.
- Learn the risks and the impacts of cloud computing in terms of both business and technical security challenges.
- Learn the terminologies used to describe security threats and issues in respect to cloud computing.
- Understand the risks and impacts of cloud computing in terms of both business and technical security challenges.
- Learn the risks and impacts of data protections in use, rest and in-transit.
- Learn the different kinds of security implementations used to secure data in the cloud.
- Comprehend the different legal, contractual and operational monitoring in the cloud.
- Understand what network security is.
- Learn Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Learn the different cloud standards, controls and auditing.
- Understand the evolution of cloud security.
Who is this course for?
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Professionals
- IT Auditors Compliance Specialists
- IT Security Professionals
- Cloud Computing Specialists
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 75 minutes
- Number of questions: 25 Scenario Based, Complex multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (16 correct answers)
- Format: Online; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Security and Governance Concepts in Cloud Computing
2 Security Threats and Challenges in Cloud Computing
3 Physical Security and the Impact of Cloud Computing
4 Virtualization Management and Security in the Cloud
5 What Security does the Cloud Solve or Shift?
6 What Security Does Cloud Change or Introduce?
7 Existing Security Reference Models and Standards
8 Identifying the “Delta” in your IT and Business Architecture for Cloud Security
9 Risk Management and the Cloud
10 IT Governance and Security
11 Monitoring – Users and Systems
12 Contract Management and Ts and Cs: Terms and Conditions
13 Legal Controls, IP Intellectual Property and Privacy
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!