- 8 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from the EXIN
- Official Accredited student material
- Course completion diploma
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behavior. The EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Essentials exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the general principles. This course covers the potential benefits, types of Artificial Intelligence, the basic process of Machine Learning (ML), the challenges and risks associated with an AI project, and the future of AI and Humans in work.
What will I achieve?
- Explain how a blockchain works.
Recall the general definition of human and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Describe ‘learning from experience’ and how it relates to Machine Learning (ML) (Tom Mitchell’s explicit definition).
Understand that ML is a significant contribution to the growth of Artificial Intelligence.
Describe how AI is part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’.
Describe the challenges of Artificial Intelligence, and give general examples of the limitations of AI compared to human systems, general ethical challenges AI raises.
Demonstrate understanding of the risks of Artificial Intelligence, identify a typical funding source for AI projects and list opportunities for AI.
Demonstrate an understanding that Artificial Intelligence (in particular, Machine Learning) will drive humans and machines to work together;
List future directions of humans and machines working together.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals with an interest in, (or need to implement) AI in an organization, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, or IT services.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 20 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (13 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Artificial and Human Intelligence: An Introduction and History
- 1.1 Recall the general definition of human and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 1.2 Describe ‘learning from experience’ and how it relates to Machine Learning (ML) (Tom Mitchell’s explicit definition)
- 1.3 Understand that ML is a significant contribution to the growth of Artificial Intelligence
- 1.4 Describe how AI is part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’
2 Examples of AI: Benefits, Challenges and Risks
- 2.1 Explain the benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- 2.2 Describe the challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- 2.3 Demonstrate understanding of the risks of Artificial Intelligence
- 2.4 Identify a typical funding source for AI projects
- 2.5 List opportunities for AI
3 An introduction to Machine Learning
- 3.1 Demonstrate understanding of the AI intelligent agent description
- 3.2 Give typical examples of Machine Learning
- 3.3 Recall which typical, narrow AI capability is useful in ML and AI agents’ functionality
- 3.4 Describe and give examples of forms of ML
- 3.5 Describe the basic schematic of a neutral network
4 The Future of Artificial Intelligence – Human and Machine Together
- 4.1 Demonstrate an understanding that Artificial Intelligence (in particular Machine Learning) will drive humans and machines to work together
- 4.2 List future directions of humans and machines working together
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!