- 8 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from the EXIN
- Official Accredited student material
- Course completion diploma
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
This course validates a professional’s knowledge about blockchain as a ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of assets: finance, property, products and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data and ideas. The certification covers the basic concepts of blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organization and the technology driving blockchain.
What will I achieve?
- Explain how a blockchain works.
- Explain the purpose ledgers have in a blockchain.
- Identify blockchain vulnerabilities.
- Explain the role of the public witness in a blockchain.
- Explain the role of decentralized autonomous organizations (DOA) and sophisticated smart contracts.
- Describe possible applications for a blockchain with regard to identity.
- Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI).
- Describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain.
- Explain what digital fiat currency and disruption in banking and currency are.
- Explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property right (IP) and providence.
Who is this course for?
- This certification is tailored to professionals involved in business operations in any domain, who are interested in blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 20 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (13 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Blockchain Basics
- 1.1 Blockchain Technology
- 1.2 Additional Blockchain Elements
2 Blockchain Challenges
- 2.1 Challenges for a Blockchain
- 2.2 Blockchain Risk Mitigation
3 Applications of a Blockchain
- 3.1 Blockchain Use Case
- 3.2 Blockchain Technology Supporting Businesses
- 3.3 Blockchain Technology Supporting People
- 3.4 Expanding Blockchain Applications
- 3.5 Blockchain and the World Economy
4 Blockchain Innovations
- 4.1 Innovations in Blockchain Technology
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!