- Powered by the EVC™ Framework from Governan
- 12 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Trainer
- Official Certification Exam (optional)
- Official accredited student material
- Practical exercises
- Course completion diploma
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
EVC™ version 4 from Governan, is the world’s most advanced and effective framework to achieve Excellence in Value Creation with investments in traditional and digital transformation solutions.
EVC is designed to optimize the Customer Value Journey, and to provide the skills and enabling methods to easily IDENTIFY, QUANTIFY, MEASURE and REALIZE the economic and strategic benefits from any project or program, such as the case of investments in digital transformation solutions.
In addition to EVC Foundation, the EVC portfolio includes several courses and certification programs that provide skills at various levels. These include:
- EVC Professional.
- Solution Value Creation Professional (SVCP).
- Project Value Management Professional (PVMP).
- Since 1992, over 15,000 leaders and professionals from organizations around the world have been trained and certified in EVC.
What will I achieve?
EVC Foundation provides an introduction to the EVC framework; such as the EVC principles and EVC methods, necessary to practice and implement the EVC framework in an enterprise; and improve the way teams and leaders assess and communicate the value created for internal and external customers, and increase the likelihood of any project success.
Who is this course for?
Technology and Business Professionals: EVC will allow you…
- Enhance your career by been certified in EVC Foundation.
- Understand how executives make decisions to invest.
- Present your initiatives, programs, and budget with a compelling business case.
- Increase the probability of your projects and initiates being approved by management.
- Acquire skills and competence to effectively and easily identify, quantify, forecast and communicate all the benefits and strategy from your initiatives.
Managers and Executives: Implementing EVC in your organization will allow you…
- Improve your budgeting process and approval.
- Improve strategic planning.
- Transparency and objectivity on business cases presented by staff members.
- Better communicate the economic and strategic value created with your initiatives and by your organization.
What are the certification exam characteristics?
- Includes the EVCf Exam with formal Certificate issued by Governan, creator of the EVC Methodology.
- Contains multiple-choices questions.
- The length is 60 minutes.
- A minimum of 60% correct answers is required to pass the test.
- Individuals that do not pass the exam can take it again at any time without extra cost.
- Prerequisites: There are no mandatory prerequisites for taking the EVC Foundation course.
What are the course contents?
Understand the main elements of the EVC Framework for Excellence in Value Creation.
How to identify where change is needed to sustain and increase business results.
Basis for identifying and prioritizing digital transformation solutions.
How to increase the likelihood of realizing the economic and strategic benefits of digital solutions.
Advantages offered by Global Lynx
Global Lynx offers you training courses in the EVC framework, which is urgently needed by organizations for the following reasons:
- Businesses and government agencies are investing considerably in digital process improvements and innovation initiatives; and forecasting the benefits of these initiatives is a challenge because they have a high-level of uncertainty in its prediction. Therefore, organizations need a structured framework and method to effectively assess, forecast, quantify, compare, and measure the value created in an enterprise with any initiative, project, program, or portfolio.
- Business cycles are now very short. In order to survive in the new digital ecosystem, companies cannot longer afford long business cycles. Budgeting and strategic planning needs to be more dynamic because new opportunities, or threats, appear constantly, and many new projects and initiatives –from idea-to-execution— need to be implemented in months, and often in weeks. The technology to allow business-agility is here (i.e., Cloud, mobility, smart devices, IoT, etc.), however, the current processes and governance do not provide a two-modality framework for rapid project evaluation, approval and budgeting. The EVC 4.0 Framework provide a method and framework for the two-modality, the fast-lane, and the endurance and traditional governance lane for project evaluation and approval.
- EVC applies to any projector initiative of any type, for any business area, and at any level (from small initiatives, to large complex projects; as well as to evaluate the value created with portfolios and long-term strategic plans.
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!