The Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) is the industry’s premier secure software development certification. CSSLP proves professionals have the advanced technical skills and knowledge necessary for authentication, authorization and auditing throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
The CSSLP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
- Software Architect
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Application Security Specialist/Manager/Architect
- Software Program Manager
- Quality Assurance Tester
- Penetration Tester/Testing Manager
- Software Procurement Analyst
- Project Manager
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years’ cumulative work experience in 1 or more of the 8 domains of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), or 3 years of experience as an SDLC professional with a 4-year degree or regional equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
A candidate who doesn’t have the required experience may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CSSLP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have 5 years to earn the 4 years of required experience.
- Secure Software Concepts
- Secure Software Requirements
- Secure Software Architecture and Design
- Secure Software Implementation
- Secure Software Testing
- Secure Software Lifecycle Management
- Secure Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance
- Secure Software Supply Chain
- Length: Up to 3 hours
- Questions: 125
- Format: Multiple choice
- Passing Score: 700 out of 1000 points
- Testing Center: Pearson VUE Testing Center (www.pearsonvue.com/isc2)
- Availability: English
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!