- 16 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from ISACA
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exam
- 16 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
The COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate program covers eight key areas: framework introduction, principles, governance system and components, governance and management objectives, performance management, designing a tailored governance system, business case and implementation.
Certificate candidates explore COBIT 2019 concepts, principles and methodologies used to establish, enhance and maintain a system for effective governance and management of enterprise information technology. The exam will test a candidate’s understanding of the topics and those that achieve a passing score on the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam receive the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate.
What will I achieve?
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system.
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
Who is this course for?
- Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 40 minutes
- Number of questions: 50 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 50% (25 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 4 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
3 Governance System and Components
4 Governance and Management Objectives
5 Performance Management
6 Designing a Tailored Governance System
7 Business Case
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!