- 20 hours
- On-Site or Virtual with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- 20 PDUs
ITIL 4 expands previous versions by providing a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey to the new world of digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand the key concepts of service management.
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system.
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices.
- Understand 7 ITIL practices in depth.
- Obtain the ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers.
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery.
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 65% (26 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: At least 3 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
1 Key Concepts
- 1.1 Definitions
- 1.2 Key Concepts of Creating Value with Services
- 1.3 Key Concepts of Service Relationships
2 ITIL Service Value System
3 ITIL Guiding Principles
- 3.1 Nature, Use and Interaction
- 3.2 The use of the Guiding Principles
4 The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- 4.1 Organizations and People
- 4.2 Information and Technology
- 4.3 Partners and Suppliers
- 4.4 Value Streams and Processes
5 Service Value Chain
- 5.1 Service Value Chain
- 5.2 Activities
6 ITIL practices
- 6.1 Information security management
- 6.2 Relationship management
- 6.3 Supplier management
- 6.4 IT asset management
- 6.5 Monitoring and event management
- 6.6 Release management
- 6.7 Service configuration management
- 6.8 Deployment management
- 6.9 Continual improvement
- 6.10 Change control
- 6.11 Incident Management
- 6.12 Problem management
- 6.13 Service request management /li>
- 6.14 Service desk
- 6.15 Service level management
7 Competence and Training
- 7.1 Competence and Skills for Service Management
8 Exam Description
9 Review, Evaluation and Examination
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!