- 24 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- 24 PDUs
The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course provides the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts. The related examination assesses whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern, IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand the concept of customer journey and how these are designed.
- Learn how to target markets and stakeholders and how to foster stakeholder relationships.
- Learn techniques to shape demand and define service offerings.
- Learn how to align expectations and agree details of services.
- Understand how to onboard and offboard customers and users and how to ensure continual value co-creation.
- Learn how to realize and validate service value.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals responsible for creating or maximizing value delivery to the customer from IT or business digital services.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (28 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. At least 10 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL SYLLABUS
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!