- 24 hours
- On-Site or Virtual Course with Live Certified Trainer
- Official Certification Exam from AXELOS
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- 24 PDUs
The ITIL 4 High-Velocity IT (HVIT) course provides the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as ‘the cloud’, automation, and automatic testing. The related examination assesses whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to High-Velocity IT.
The ITIL 4 High-Velocity IT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT.
- Learn the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’.
- Learn how to apply the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
- Develop knowledge on how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals involved with Agile practices in the organization or those responsible for or involved in digital transformation programs.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (28 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; closed-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. At least 10 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL SYLLABUS
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!