24 hours – On-site or Virtual with live certified trainer
ITIL® Practitioner prepares individuals for a broad range of challenges faced within ITSM, equipping them with practical guidance, confidence and know-how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework according to an organization’s requirements.
Developed by a dedicated team of IT professionals, and covering 3 critical competencies and 9 guiding principles, ITIL Practitioner is the new follow on from ITIL Foundation that builds on the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ and gives users the know-how to identify and deliver improvement initiatives in the workplace.
- Official accredited student material
- Review exercises
- Simulation exams
- Course completion diploma
- Official certification exam from AXELOS
- 21 PDUs
- What will I achieve?
- Who is this course for?
- What are the exam characteristics?
- What are the course contents?
- Payment methods
What will I achieve?
- Be capable of confidently and successfully acting on the existing knowledge base and adapting it in any context.
- Not only speak the language of ITSM, but also know how to translate it according to the organization’s needs.
- Obtain a clear understanding of how to structure improvement initiatives, and have greater confidence to drive them forward when returning to the workplace.
- Driving organizational change, improving communication and measuring and reporting on success.
- Obtain the ITIL Practitioner certification.
Who is this course for?
- All IT service management professionals.
- Those that do not currently hold an ITIL certification.
- Those that are currently ITIL Foundation certified.
- Existing ITIL Intermediate users and ITIL Experts.
What are the exam characteristics?
- Time allocated: 105 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 multiple-choice
- Passing score: 70% (28 correct answers)
- Format: Online or Paper; open-book
- Prerequisites: Holding the ITIL Foundation certificate (certificate must be presented as evidence for exam registration). At least 5 hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
When will I know my exam results?
When the exam is paper-based, the results will be notified to the participant afterwards through email. When it is web-based, the participant will get the results immediately after finishing the exam.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The participant who fails the exam may take it again any times at extra cost. No time window between exams is required.
What are the course contents?
- 1.1 Adopting and adapting ITIL®
- 1.2 Understanding Service
2 Applying Guiding Principles
- 2.1 Focus on Value
- 2.2 Design for Experience
- 2.3 Start where you are
- 2.4 Work Holistically
- 2.5 Progress Iteratively
- 2.6 Observe Directly
- 2.7 Be Transparent
- 2.8 Collaborate
- 2.9 Keep it Simple
3 Applying the CSI Approach
- 3.1 CSI Approach
- 3.2 Step 1: What is the vision?
- 3.3 Step 2: Where are we now?
- 3.4 Step 3: Where do we want to be?
- 3.5 Step 4: How do we get there?
- 3.6 Step 5: Did we get there?
- 3.7 Step 6: How do we keep the momentum going?
4 Metrics and Measurement
- 4.1 CSFs and KPIs
- 4.2 Balance between KPIs and CSFs in the Four Categories
- 4.3 Current State Assessment
- 4.4 Reports Design
- 4.5 Continual Improvement of Metrics and Measurements
- 5.1 Good Communication
- 5.2 Communication Principles
- 5.3 Communication Tools and Techniques
6 Organizational Change Management
- 6.1 Organizational Change Management
- 6.2 Impact of Organizational Change Management
- 6.3 Purpose and Value of OCM Activities
7 Competence and Training
- 7.1 Competence and Skills for Service Management
- 7.2 ITIL® Training
- 7.3 PeopleCert Contact Information
8 Exam Description
- 8.1 Exam Format
- 8.2 Tips for Answering the Exam
9 Review, Evaluation and Examination
- 9.1 General Review
- 9.2 Mock Exam
- 9.3 Mock Exam Review
- 9.4 Course Evaluation
- 9.5 Course Certificate
- 9.6 Certification Exam
- Wire transfer
- Credit card (via PayPal)
For more information about this training course (schedules, locations, costs, etc.) or any of the other IT training courses we offer, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!